Saturday, June 29, 2013

Here we go again




I can't believe it's been 8 months since I last posted a blog! Where does the time go?

That adorable duckling in the photo above is our roommate's. She lives in the back yard with two other ducks, the roomies' other chicken, and our 4 chickens. Hard to believe she is now fully grown and laying eggs! Talk about some serious time elapsing.

It just hit me that the most recent posting happened right at the end of last summer break. I never realized college was like a black hole! Time moves at its own pace in there, it's like light speed. It's summer break yet again, and now that I have some time to relax I can fill y'all in on the adventures that have happened since we last spoke.

It's funny, The first post in this batch is about last year's Pride celebration down in San Francisco. Casey's brother is down there literally right now for this year's Pride. We declined going this time around because we have several projects happening on the home front, but we know he's having a blast.

Brace yourselves for a blog inundation of awesome proportions!






No comments:

Post a Comment