Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another Year, Another Birthday



This time marks the 27th year of my being alive. I have to say this past year has been one of the most amazing and exciting times of my entire life. I have done more, and seen more beauty and wonder than I could ever describe in words. I have met some extraordinary people and have reconnected out here with some old friends from the past. I can genuinely say I am the happiest I have been in a very very long time. Casey is one of the newest additions to this life I'm building out here and so far we have been having a splendid time together. She wanted to make my birthday special so she drove me up to an adorable historic seaside town in oregon called Astoria. She packed us a fancy picnic and we went hiking and sightseeing all over the place. It had one of the best panoramic views I've seen to date and no photos could ever do it justice but I tried lol. Here are the pics from my excellent birthday trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment