Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Favourite Time of Year



Most people would probably say Christmas... but for me my favorite time of year is the fall, particularly since moving out west. Here's a little post I did on facebook singing the praises of the season: "Oh Fall. How I love your brilliant colors- orange, yellow, red.. I love the way your cool breezes feel on my skin encouraging me to wrap up in my favourite hoodie... the way you smell and taste brings a smile to my face- cinnamon and other dark spices, pumpkin, apple, pear, and carmel and lets not forget the wild mushrooms.... You are my favourite time of year :)" Cheesy yes, but I really do have special love of the harvest season.  Here's some pics showing off the spectacular foliage colors, as well as the results of a Pumpkin Carving party I had at the house... some mighty creative friends I have!


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICS

No comments:

Post a Comment